FileZoomer provides an extremely easy way to move files between the different buckets of your account. To move files between buckets just take following steps:
- Highlight the file(s) you’d like to move
- Click Edit in the FileZoomer menu
- Select “Move to other S3 Folder”
- Change the current Bucket to the destination bucket you want to move the files to
- Navigate to the destination folder within that bucket
- Click Edit in the File Zoomer menu
- Select “Paste” and the files will be moved
Yeah – it seems like an 8 step process isn’t easy but these instructions are painfully detailed. Once you do it once it completely makes sense and you’ll be able to do it easily. The important thing to remember is to use the Edit button in the FileZoomer menu rather than “right clicking” which isn’t supported for moving files between folders.
It’s important to note that when the files are being moved they’re actually being moved within the S3 system so moving dozens of files can take a bit of time.